Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Tulsa, OK|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist looking for full-time hours? This is an amazing Speech-Language Pathologist job opportunity in a “therapist-owned” pediatric clinic in Tulsa.
We prefer a couple of years of pediatric experience but will consider 1 year if the SLP has completed their CFY year and has all their CCC’s.
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children.
Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve. With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Here are some details for this flexible Pediatric SLP job opportunity:
* This is a maternity leave position with the potential to grow. We need an SLP from September 2023-December 31st, 2023.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work in a therapist-owned pediatric clinic with a multidisciplinary team of therapists and assistants
* No nights, weekends, or holidays to work
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will need to have some pediatric clinic experience and have good computer skills to complete your evals and treatment notes
* Join our loving and caring team where you are part of our family
* Competitive hourly pay based on your skills and experience
To qualify for this amazing job opportunity, you will need:
* Graduated from an ASHA Accredited Speech Program
* You would need to have, or be eligible to obtain, an OK SLP License
* Have at least 1 year of experience – we are not able to bring on a new graduate at this time
* Be passionate about working with kids…making a difference in their lives through your skills
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17469|
Would you like to apply to this job?