Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Denison, TX|
|Job ID :||JO-2104-9259-11|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a wonderful opportunity to work in a clinic setting in the Denison area? I have the place for you right here! This is a multi-disciplinary clinic where they take a team approach with therapy. There are 8 other Speech-Language Pathologists on staff to collaborate with. You will be working with kiddos between the ages of 0-21.
* You will work Monday – Thursday from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Friday until 12:00 noon. You will have a lunch hour from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
* The caseload consists of approximately 7-9 children per day. Some of the visits are 30 minutes and others are an hour depending on the child and their needs
* You will provide evaluations and treatments of speech, language, cognitive, oral motor, and some feeding disorders in accordance with physician orders.
* You will need to possess your CCCs and fluent in Spanish
* No special skills are required but feeding is definitely a plus
* We prefer someone with at least one year of experience, preferably in pediatrics.
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
A generous benefits package is offered. Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Employee’s cost will depend on which plan they chose and dependents. Insurance will be effective on the 1st day of the month after your start date.
Access to supplemental insurance policies through Colonial Life Insurance (employee pays for this through payroll deductions).
2 Weeks of Vacation and 1 Week of Sick Paid Time Off (pro-rated based on start date).
$1,500 per year allocated for continuing education (pro-rated based on start date).
License renewal reimbursement.
After 1 year of employment, you would be eligible to participate in the company’s 401k plan with a company match of 50% of employee’s contributions up to 4% of their salary.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!