Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Arkadelphia, AR|
|Job ID :||JO-2104-9269-11|
|Salary :||$41.00 - $55.00/hour|
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist that would like to work for a highly collaborative pediatric healthcare provider that is committed to helping children succeed in all stages of life through evidence-based therapy (ABA, OT, PT, and Speech) and developmental preschool services? The Speech Language-Pathologist will treat children ages birth – 21 and work in state-of-the-art facilities with specialized equipment to provide family support and education, and community investment.
Essential functions and basic job duties:
* The Speech Language-Pathologist will valuate children using appropriate testing protocols, tools, etc. to follow funding guidelines for each particular child
* Creates appropriate goals/objectives to be turned in with each evaluation
* You will schedules children onto caseload by contacting the parent/guardian
* The Speech Language-Pathologist will provide therapy services in a variety of settings including home, daycare, schools, outpatient clinic, community, etc
* Ensures that non-treatment time is reported to and approved by the administration per policy and enters all non-treatment time into deTASO
* Completes additional paperwork requirements in an accurate and timely manner
* Collaborates with administration and other disciplines to ensure quality services for children and families
* Participates in multidisciplinary conferences as needed
* Demonstrates continued growth in therapeutic skills through learning, knowledge and application
* Communicates any needs or concerns with the administration
* Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
* Solicits child/parent feedback to improve care
* Responds to requests for service and assistance
* Flexible Scheduling
* Competitive Compensation
* Paid Time Off, Benefits, and 401K
* Training & Development
* Personal Growth & Leadership Opportunities
* Supportive & interdisciplinary work environment
* Onsite childcare options
You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same), and ASHA certification required.
The Speech-Language Pathologists must have their CCC’s and have at least one year of pediatric experience.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!