Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Lawrenceville, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist looking for an awesome therapist-owned pediatric clinic that provides you the opportunity to practice in the areas that you prefer while being supported in learning/growing in new areas of your interest? This is a 1099 position with the possible option of W2 located in Lawrenceville, GA. They provide great mentorship and CFYs are encouraged to apply!
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will provide evaluations, develop treatment plans, and provide 1 on 1 individualized therapy
* You will make treatment decisions based on your skills and knowledge
* Very flexible – hours are determined by you the therapist – clinic hours are 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work in collaboration with a great team of skilled and friendly clinicians
* CEUs are provided to the group as a whole
* Yearly bonus based on performance
* If you are experienced working with kids with Autism, CP, Down Syndrome, or Developmental Delays this position is for you
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Speech Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14092|