Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Bentonville, AR|
|Job ID :||JO-2011-8871-12|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Walmart put this city on the map, but Bentonville, AR is much more. Bentonville is where modern progress meets rich history, where the arts meet innovation, and where companies meet communities. A town you can explore with all of your senses: from fresh air in the Ozarks, to fresh cuisine on your plate. PediaStaff is looking for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for a clinic that is the only provider in the state to offer a full continuum of diverse therapeutic services to ensure families are not having to bounce from provider to provider to get the necessary services for their children. The Speech-Language Pathologist will see kids in the clinic and in their natural settings.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will conduct patient assessments and evaluations to determine central or peripheral disorders of speech, language, voice and/or swallowing
* Children range in age from birth to 21
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will treat kiddos both in the clinic and their natural settings – about a 50/50 mix with travel distance maximum would be 30 miles
* Defines patient’s degree and type of speech, language, voice and swallowing impairment by selecting and administering the most appropriate test instruments
* Communicate with physicians and other health care providers to confirm and establish plans of care
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will provide speech therapy guidance, support and education during patient sessions
* Document daily sessions and complete evaluations within 24-72 hours of service provided
* Ensure documentation meets and upholds Medicaid compliance and set regulations
* Attend IEP and IFSP conferences as needed to ensure transitions are in place for the patient being served
* Work collaboratively with other therapists to develop the best treatment plan for each youngster
* Pay is per billable hour
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will have a lot of flexibility for scheduling
* Clinic hours are 8:00 – 5:00, with the possibility of a couple of late nights getting out around 7:00 PM
* After 60 days you are eligible for benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance. 50% of medical benefits are paid by the employer with low premiums, deductibles & co-pays
Qualified Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist candidates for this amazing opportunity will have a minimum of a Master’s Degree or greater in Speech-Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders; have an Arkansas SLP License (or be eligible) and have a desire to really make a difference.
* You will need at least 1 year of pediatric experience as a licensed SLP
* Individual must pass a criminal background, child/adult maltreatment, and FBI checks
* Ability to drive and provide own transportation to schools, patients’ homes and child care centers
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!