|Location :||Palatine, IL|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Are you a BCBA looking for a great position in a therapeutic day school setting? If so, we need you! We need a BCBA to work beginning as soon as possible and working through the 23-24 school year! We are looking for someone to work in our school near Palatine, IL with 9th graders through 22-year-olds providing education on life skills for students with cognitive, social-emotional, and communication needs.
* You will begin ASAP
* You will work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.- 2:45 p.m. and on Tuesdays from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
* Your caseload will include students in 9th grade and up (22-year-olds – transition)
* You will assist students with educational life skills who have cognitive, social-emotional, and communication disorders
Qualifications: You will need to be a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst and have a current state license (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-19976|