School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Rockford, IL|
|Job ID :||JO-2105-9376-11|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $53.00/hour|
Seeking a new contract opportunity for the 2021-2022 school year?
Are you an Occupational Therapist interested in working in a school setting with multiple grade levels?
* Currently seeking Occupational Therapist candidates for a full-time position in the vicinity of Rockford, IL
* Orientation days are 8/24 and 8/25
* School year rund from 8/30-6/9
* You will work with a caseload with a variety of grade levels and special programs
* Position is 5 days per week in person
* Previous school-based experience preferred but will train
* You’ll work alongside a team of therapists
* Mentorship is available
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!