School based Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||South Holland, IL|
If you are a Physical Therapist who is looking to work in a great school district for the upcoming school year, this is a position for you! We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our team in our South Suburbs Schools! You will evaluate and treat little ones with gross motor, functional, and neurological complications from birth in a school in the south suburbs of Illinois! The position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions for your little patients. The flexibility that this position offers will afford you the opportunity to broaden your skillset and to be mentored by a great team!
* Previous pediatric experience preferred; fieldwork counts
* The Physical Therapist will evaluate/utilize appropriate standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of gross motor disorders
* Develop age-appropriate treatment plans and work within existing POCs / create new IEPs
* The Physical Therapist will perform daily documentation, update treatment plans, and produce regular progress reports
* Update patient progress to relevant parties
* Establish goals and implement age-appropriate plans of care
* School hours to work around your family life!
- BC/BS PPO and HMO options with a Vision plan
- Dental plan
- Retirement plan with 3% matching
- PTO and holiday pay
- Short-term disability options
- Gym and technology monthly stipends
- $500 annual CEU reimbursement
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11414|