School-Based Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Barrington, IL|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
LOA position for a school-based Physical Therapist in the vicinity of Barrington, IL. If you enjoy working in a school setting, please read on! We need a licensed Physical Therapist to fill a long-term leave position starting ASAP! This position will last until the end of this school year and possibly beyond!
* You will begin right away and work through the end of this school year and ESY (until end of June)
* You will work Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (off on Fridays)
* Your caseload will cover elementary kiddos to high school across our wonderful district
* Your caseload will have a variety of disabilities
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-16038|
Would you like to apply to this job?