School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Dekalb, IL|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $51.00/hour|
Seeking a new contract opportunity as a Speech-Language Pathologist on a full-time basis for the 2022-23 school year?
This position is 5 days a week for the duration of the school year. You’ll have access to plenty of mentorship and training. Home to a multi-disciplinary team of therapists, you’ll never feel alone while on assignment here!
* Currently seeking Speech Language Pathologist candidates for a part-time position in the vicinity of Dekalb, IL
* Previous school-based experience preferred but will train
* All ages ASD, EBDB
* Mentorship is available
* Accepting applications for licensed therapists and new grads who expect to obtain a license by July
* Immediate start through the end of the SY22-23
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree (or higher) in Speech-Language Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2210-13626|