School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Pine Valley, CA|
|Salary :||$57.00 - $67.00/hour|
Would you love a transformative change from the hustle and bustle of the big city? Imagine trading in traffic jams for peaceful trails and the constant din of city life for the gentle sounds of nature.
We’re seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to live, work, and rejuvenate for nine months in Pine Valley, CA. Nestled amidst the majestic landscapes of Southern California, we offer you a refreshing escape from the urban chaos. Pine Valley promotes a well-rounded approach to life and wellness. During your 9-month journey, you can embrace a balanced lifestyle that integrates your passion for therapy with your personal well-being.
* PediaStaff is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with school kids in Pine Valley
* Start ASAP and work through May 2024 — contracts may extend to the following school year
* Strong new grads may apply for Clinical Fellowship
* Weekly meals and lodging per diems are available for eligible therapists
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current CA SLP license (or be eligible for same). Strong new grads may apply for Clinical Fellowship.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20291|