School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Forest Park, IL|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $51.00/hour|
Immediate opening for a full-time school-based Speech-Language Pathologist to work SY22-23 in the vicinity of Forest Park, IL
Speech-Language Pathologist duties:
* Immediate need through the end of school year SY22-23!
* Hours 8am – 245pm M-F, Full time – one school building
* 3rd grade – 8th grade
* Caseload is 53 students
* SLP needs to hold current IL license and PEL
* Previous school-based experience preferred
* Collaborative team with other therapists on site.
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12733|