School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Park Ridge, IL|
|Salary :||$46.00 - $56.00/hour|
Year-round private therapeutic day school seeks a Speech-Language Pathologist with their C’s to join their team on a full-time basis.
* Speech-Language Pathologists must have their Cs–previous pediatric or school-based experience required
* Creative and flexible approach
* Small school with less than 50 students, pre K-12th grades
* Student-teacher ratio is 7:1
* Hours are 8:30-2:00 M-F
* Private school, no PEL required, just a state license
Great schedule with several breaks throughout the year! 2022/23! The next session begins in July and through 1st week of August. Classes resume for fall end of August.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16165|
Would you like to apply to this job?