School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Mt Prospect, IL|
|Job ID :||JO-2012-8919-12|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $49.00/hour|
A leader in providing special education services seeks a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team near Mt. Prospect, IL
* Looking for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist that can start immediately with a flexible 4-5 day/week schedule and ESY.
* Hours 7:30-3:30
* Serving adolescents and young adults, Pre-K through 22 (inclusive).
* Therapeutic services provided to students with Developmental Disabilities including Autism.
* A multi-disciplinary team develops IEP goals based on data collection through informal and formal assessment results.
* Treatment plans are completely individualized and incorporate research-based strategies and therapies.
* You’ll provide speech services in both group and individual sessions in accordance with students’ IEP’s.
Job Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Provide services to assigned students based on Individual Education Programs
- Consult and collaborate with the student’s team to support students’ educational goals
- Prepare, attend and support IEP meetings
- Providing training and instruction to staff as needed
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES