School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Lawrence, MA|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $52.00/hour|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for an opportunity to join a fantastic team of school professionals? Are you looking to work full-time, enjoy competitive pay and benefits, and live in the beautiful area of Lawrence, MA? This may be the position for you!
We are looking for an SLP who:
* Can work full-time during the school year, 37.5 hours per week
* Enjoys excellent work hours, M-F 8am-3pm
* Is passionate about working with various ages (your preference matters!) in the school setting
* Works well with school teams and parents
* Manages a reasonable caseload of students throughout the school year
* Is looking for the opportunity to be a W2 contract employee with full benefits
* Are you a Clinical Fellow? Great! CFs welcome to apply!
- (a) Initial License.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from a program accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Eligibility for Clinical Fellowship.
- Passing score on the Communication and Literacy Skills test.
- Completion of a clinical practicum consisting of 100 onsite hours in a public school or an approved private school setting.
- Adherence to the Code of Ethics of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- (b) Professional License.
- Possession of an Initial license.
- Possession and maintenance of the license to practice speech-language pathology through the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Completion of the Clinical Fellowship in speech-language pathology.
- Passing score on the National Examination in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Three years of employment under the Initial Speech, Language, and Hearing Disorders license.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17256|
Would you like to apply to this job?