|Location :||Manchester, MI|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a School Psychologist looking for the perfect position to carry you through the rest of this school year? Look no further – Pediastaff is seeking a part-time contract School Psychologist to get your professional foot in the door!
About the position:
* You will be working approximately 25 hours a week (.6 position)
* You will be completing evaluations for the school district
* You will work with all ages, PreK-12th grade
* You will do minimal driving (all schools are within 1 mile of one another)
* You will work EXCELLENT hours – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm (FREE AFTERNOONS and WEEKENDS!)
* You will be working with students who have a variety of eligibilities
* You will be receiving a VERY COMPETITIVE hourly rate – seriously!
* Possess a current Preliminary School Psychologist Certificate
* Have completed a state-approved specialist-level degree or the equivalent (no less than 60 semester credit hours) in school psychology with a 1200 clock-hour internship from an Educator Preparation Institution (EPI)
This contract position is ready for an ASAP start date and goes through June 10th, 2022.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16146|
Would you like to apply to this job?