|Location :||Lawrence, MA|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $55.00/hour|
Are you a School Psychologist looking for an opportunity to join a fantastic team of school professionals? Are you looking to work full-time, enjoy competitive pay and benefits, and live in the beautiful area of Lawrence, MA? This may be the position for you!
We are looking for a School Psychologist who:
* Can work full-time during the school year, 37.5 hours per week
* Enjoys excellent work hours, M-F 8am-3pm
* Is passionate about working with various ages (your preference matters!) in the school setting
* Works well with school teams and parents
* Performs essential job functions of a School Psychologist, including – team meetings, report writing, data interpretation, assessments, evaluations, plan implementation, frequent student interactions, behavior management, etc.
* Is looking for the opportunity to be a W2 contract employee with full benefits
- MS in School Psychology from an accredited program
- Obtained professional license for School Psychology (NCSP)
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17258|
Would you like to apply to this job?