|Location :||Maywood, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for a full-time school psychologist position for the 2022-2023 school year? We need a Licensed School Psychologist to work in a great district located near the Bellwood area of western Chicago! This licensed school psychologist position is split between an elementary population and an Early Childhood program. This licensed school psychologist position begins this August 15th!
* You will be responsible for direct interventions
* You will be a part of a great problem-solving team
* You will write functional behavior analysis and behavior intervention plans
* You will provide Case Studies
* You will conduct benchmark testing and then monitor the student’s progress
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology with the Type 73 or PEL and School Psychology endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12689|