|Location :||Greeley, CO|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We have a wonderful full-time school opportunity just north of Denver for School Psychologists. It’s a quick reverse commute from Denver, or live in Greeley and enjoy small-town life. The position is 37.5 hours per week for the school year. Join a fantastic team of professionals and receive competitive pay and benefits!
- Educational Specialist degree or doctorate degree in School Psychology.
- Currently licensed in the State of Colorado or in process of obtaining Colorado licensure as a Psychologist from Colorado Department of Education.
- Successful completion of CPI training.
- Nationally-Certified School Psychologist
- Bilingual skills in English/Spanish
This position involves providing students psychological services related to Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), as well as, students working within the multi-tiered system of support (MTSS) process at all tiers. Consultants also will be asked to complete other district-wide projects and tasks including extended educational opportunities and special staff development projects. This position will offer supervision of psychological services, other specialized service providers, and professional consulting services across the district.
Please Note: Only representative duties are described. Additional related details and miscellaneous duties will be required in the performance of this job.
- Implements and coordinates an individual educational plan (IEP) for students who have been identified by IDEA.
- Promotes the student functional independence or participation within the educational environment by:
- Improving, developing or restoring functions impaired or lost through illness, injury or deprivation.
- Improving ability to perform tasks for independent functioning if functions are impaired or lost.
- Preventing through early intervention, initial or further impairment of loss of function.
- Provides direct and indirect services that follow an established program based upon individual student educational needs.
- Communicates and supervises other team members as well as family/caregivers.
- Provide professional development to staff.
- Maintains, completes, and processes records and documents required by Weld County School District 6.
- Follows the policies and procedures established by Weld County School District 6.
- Improves professional qualifications and effectiveness by participating in available staff development offered by Weld County School District 6, as well as those offered at the state level.
Work Environment/ Physical Demands: Ability to sit for long periods of time, numerous distractions, visual, auditory and ambulatory acuity important. Occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds.
Travel: Some will be required
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17254|
Would you like to apply to this job?