School Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant -SLPA
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is searching for Texas licensed SLP-A to start work ASAP!
* School setting on the Northeast/North Central side of San Antonio
* Opportunity to work 5 days a week in a fantastic school district
* This is NOT a temp job. You’ll be employed by a local provider in San Antonio with a large, supportive, collaborative team of SLPs and other therapists
* Competitive pay based on your experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant, extra pay for bilingual skills
To qualify for this great job opportunity…you will need:
* A Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP-A License and living in, or relocating to, the San Antonio, Texas area
* Recent graduates must have ALL license requirements met including all observation and supervision hours (and the 36 hour internship) completed – must be ready to start work.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16248|
Would you like to apply to this job?