School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Algonquin, IL|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $55.00/hour|
Are you looking for an Early Childhood School-based Speech-Language Pathologist position to work in a great school district? Positions are available for the SY2023-24! We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to fill this Early Childhood need!
PEL/Type 73 and IL license required prior to start date. Duties include:
* Conduct speech-language screenings following specified screening protocols.
* Provide speech-language services to students who are not in need of full-time monitoring of performance.
* Start is immediate through the last day of school will be May 24, 2024.
* Document student performance and progress towards meeting established goals and reporting the information to the supervisor.
* Assist with documentation, material preparation, and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license and a PEL/ Type 73 license and CCCs. Bilingual in Spanish a plus
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20197|