School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Denver, CO|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $48.00/hour|
Looking for a great school contract position in beautiful Colorado? Denver is the place to be this winter and spring, and PediaStaff has a great full-time opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist east of Denver, CO for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year.
* Gorgeous area known for its outdoor recreation
* Opening is 20 minutes east of Denver – you can live in Denver or in a smaller nearby town!
* Speech-Language Pathologist will join a great team environment
* Plenty of activities for those who love being outdoors!
* Great district and supportive staff
* We have opportunities available at all grade levels – we can match according to your experience and preference!
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders and Colorado SLP License and CDE certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2201-10455|