School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Washington, DC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Looking for a pediatric position that allows you scheduling flexibility? We have a fabulous position for a school Speech-Language Pathologist to work 20-30 hours per week in the DC area. The schools are in Northeast and Southeast DC. We are looking for someone who is experienced and flexible, as well as a self-starter with good evaluation and documentation skills.
* SLP will work for a local company that contracts into charter schools
* You will enjoy a high hourly pay rate
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work as a 1099 therapist
* You will work in one or two charter schools
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work with children with a broad range of disabilities
* Summer hours are also available if interested!
School experience is needed
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2205-11042|