Short term School Psychologist
|Location :||Tinley Park, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
A licensed School Psychologist is needed for a short-term opening beginning in August and located in the vicinity of Tinley Park, IL! If you are a licensed school psychologist that would like to work a short three-month position with the possibility of working more if desired, please apply today!
* You will begin working in August 2022 (with a high possibility of lasting the entire school year)
* You will work daily from 8:00-3:00
* You will provide services and evaluations for middle school students
* You will have the option of staying on after three months if desired
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with the school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2206-11199|