Special Education Teacher
||Depends on Experience
|Are you looking for a great Special Education teaching position in the Everett, WA area? We have openings for dedicated Special Education teachers who want to work in a great school district. Apply today!
Special Education Teacher position details:
- You will begin work as soon as possible and work for the full 2022-2023 school year (and possibly beyond)
- We have a couple of openings available – come work in a resource room of an elementary school or in the Developmental Learning program of an elementary school
- Implement and maintain consistent and clear classroom expectations for students to follow
- Utilize a variety of instructional strategies to meet the individual needs of all students
- Provide students with superior instruction in areas of academic curriculum and socially acceptable behaviors
- Engage in excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and Special Ed teaching certification for Washington state
Successful candidates for this position will be creative, energetic and eager to develop and implement innovative solutions to critical problems in education. This staff member will be working in an atmosphere where data-driven decision making and teamwork is the norm.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Would you like to apply to this job?