Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||West Columbia, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Great opportunity for a PRN, part-time or full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to work at a locally owned and operated clinic in West Columbia. This is a multi-disciplinary clinic serving children both in the clinic and natural environments. You will receive a guaranteed wage for the first 3 months and after you become established compensation will be fee for service. They have a great environment, no micro-managing and they provide parent and caregiver support, training, and engagement at every level. We are not able to bring on CFYs at this time.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will treat children ages 0 – 21
* Treatment will be in the clinic and natural environments
* The Speech-Language Pathologists will be evaluating, treating, and supervising
* This is a permanent hire position, not a contract position
* The schedule is very flexible
* The client will supply all testing and evaluation materials
* Qualified SLP will supervise SLPAs
* Competitive Pay – guaranteed wage for the first 3 months then fee for service
* Quarterly bonuses
* Flexible hours
* All materials supplied, including a laptop computer
* Paid professional development activities
* Drive time and mileage reimbursement
* Employee assistance program
* Subsidized health insurance with optional dental and vision benefit
* Paid long and short-term disability benefit
* Paid life / ADD insurance policy
* You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* The Speech-Language Pathologists must have their CCCs and have pediatric experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2308-19434|