Travel Contract Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Huntsville, TX|
|Salary :||$32.00 - $51.00/hour|
Are you looking for a travel opportunity in a pediatric outpatient facility as a new grad or a seasoned professional?
Are you interested in living and working in an up and coming bedroom community of Houston, Texas?
We are working with a client in the Huntsville area who is in need of an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a full-time basis for a contract, minimum 3 months, maximum-you name it!
* The Occupational Therapist treats children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and focuses on developmental delays and children with autism.
* Flexible schedules available
* They see Medicaid families as well as private pay.
* Electronic medical record system, notes are 24 hours completion.
* Laptops are provided to clinicians.
* Opportunities are available to treat 100% in the clinic or to grow with them as they do some school caseloads and some home health. Your choice!
* The clinic environment is easy to work in, the management is easy to work for!
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (based on degree date) (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17273|
Would you like to apply to this job?