TRAVEL Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Fairbanks, AK|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $49.00/hour|
Summer is a fabulous time to visit Alaska! If you stay until September, you’ll get to see the leaves change and enjoy the changing seasons. We’re seeking an Occupational Therapist with pediatric experience to join our team for a 3-6 month travel assignment.
* Ideal start would be end of May/beginning of June
*They run 10 hour days M-TH in the summer time for the first three weeks of the month
*The last week consists of some home visits and you’ll work 5-8 hour days
*One hour of paperwork time is built in
*This is a growing and dynamic clinic with a lot to offer a young clinician or a seasoned therapist
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11607|