Travel Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Sikeston, MO|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $56.00/hour|
PediaStaff is actively recruiting for a OT Traveler to start immediately
You'll join a team of Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapists and assistants who love what they do and love seeing results in the lives of the children they treat.
* This assignment is a minimum of 14 weeks and potentially through the end of school year 23/24
* Our client is a highly respected, non-profit pediatric therapy clinic that has contracts with local schools
* The Occupational Therapist will have a full-time schedule, do assessments and treatment
* Evaluations and treatments primarily in local schools and possibly a few hours in the clinic
* Caseload includes children with all types of special needs; cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, shaken-baby syndrome, autism, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, seizure disorder, ADHD, etc. along with developmental delays.
* Mentoring is available for new graduates and therapists transitioning from adult populations
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and an OT license in Missouri.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21502|