Middle School Sign Language Interpreter
|$45.00 - $52.00/hour
We have a need for a full-time Sign Language Interpreter available for the remainder of the school year! Come join a phenomenal school district located near the Chesapeake Bay on the eastern shore of Maryland. You will work 1:1 with a middle school-aged student. You can live in a beautiful waterfront town and enjoy all it has to offer! We need YOU to come work in Easton, MD!
* You will work with middle school-aged student across all scheduled classes
* Sign Language Interpreter will work full-time at one school site
* The Maryland eastern shore is a beautiful area
* This position is for the remainder 2023-2024 school year (and possibly beyond!)
* Opportunity to work with an excellent team of multi-disciplinary professionals
* High pay for contract now – ability to convert to a direct employee later!
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Special Education or American Sign Language (or related field) and hold an active license from the Maryland Department of Health.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :