Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Ponca City, OK|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is actively recruiting for a full-time Physical Therapist to join an experienced team working with the wonderful people of the Ponca City, OK area. You would be treating children in a clinic setting with the possibility of working in a school setting in the future if you desire.
New graduates will be considered.
* The Physical Therapist will work in a clinic that is open 5 days a week Monday – Friday
* You have the option to work 4 days a week Mon – Thurs with a very flexible schedule
* To be considered full-time you must work 32 – 40 hours per week
* To qualify for benefits you will need to work at least 32 hours per week
* The Physical Therapist will work with a multi-discipline team consisting of 5 SLP’s, 2 SLPA’s, 1 OT, and 2 COTA’s
* The Physical Therapist will treat children ages 0-21 years old, do evaluations and supervise
* Full health benefits, travel stipend if you travel over 30 miles, childcare, and PTO
Qualifications: You will hold an appropriate degree in Physical Therapy and a current PT license in the state of Oklahoma
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17669|
Would you like to apply to this job?