Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Los Angeles, CA|
|Job ID :||JO-2104-9251-11|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
The Westside is the best side! We are seeking a Physical Therapist in West Los Angeles for an immediate need. Affluent and influential, the Westside is pure L.A. glamour. It’s a place of movie stars and movie moguls, swimming pools and sports cars — but don’t forget the world-famous cultural institutions, hotels, shopping and global cuisines that round out the diverse Westside experience.
* Part-Time or Full-Time Position with flexible work hours
* Physical Therapist pay is based on experience on a W2. Everyone is an employee
* Provide Clinic-Based and Teletherapy treatment to clients ranging in age from birth through 12 years with a mix of diagnoses
* Physical Therapist will be part of a multi-disciplinary clinic
* Mentorship is available for new PT grads
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Benefits include paid sick, accrued paid vacation, specialized continuing education reimbursement program, CalSavers Employee Retirement Program, direct deposit and a portion of medical paid by the company for eligible employees (minimum 32 hours per week required to become eligible)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!