Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Clarksville, TN|
|Job ID :||JO-2104-9243-11|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Do you love pediatrics? Would you like an interesting job where you’ll have variety in your workdays and grow professionally?
PediaStaff is searching for a full-time Physical Therapist to join a dynamic interdisciplinary team in Clarksville, TN.
* Work with children age birth through school-age with a wide range of diagnoses
* Successful clinic, beautiful facility with Aquatic Therapy!
* Multidisciplinary Approach including PT/OT/Speech, Aquatic, Feeding, and ABA
* One hour from Nashville and just south of Fort Campbell, KY
* Some flexibility in scheduling and half-day Fridays
* Benefits include PTO, healthcare insurance, license stipend, liability insurance, continuing education
Qualifications: Physical Therapist candidates must hold a degree in Physical Therapy and a current Tennessee PT license. New graduates are welcome to apply!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!