Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Dallas, TX|
|Job ID :||JO-2105-9370-12|
If you are a licensed Physical Therapist who likes working with pediatric clients, preferably ECI, then read more! We are hiring a licensed Physical Therapist to work in a unique setting that involves in-home visits, daycare visits, and clinic visits. The primary territory is Dallas county.
* You will work full time (40 hours per week) from 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
* You will develop and implement physical therapy to infants and toddlers
* You will consult with the families and coordinate interdisciplinary services for them
* You will need pediatric experience
* You will have field-based travel within Dallas County ( areas like the city of Dallas (South Dallas/Oak Cliff/Downtown regions), parts of Irving, parts of Grand Prairie, Duncanville, Desoto, Lancaster, Glenn Heights, and Red Oak.
* You will be working with an Early Childhood Intervention Program (ECI)
* You may have to supervise some PTA’s if needed
* You will be required to attend ECI team meetings
* You will be serving Spanish speaking families with an interpreter if you aren’t fluent in Spanish
* You will be paid a salary and not by visit including great benefits
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy and a current Texas license (or be eligible for the same). You will need to have 2 or more years of experience working with infants.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, along with Professional reimbursement benefits are just a few of the perks of this position.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!