SY23-24 Bilingual School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Algonquin, IL|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $55.00/hour|
Are you looking for a Bilingual school-based Speech-Language Pathologist position to work in a great school district? Positions are available for the SY2023-24! We are seeking a Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist to fill this need.
PEL/Type 73 is required prior to the start date. Duties include:
* Conduct speech-language screenings following specified screening protocols.
* Provide speech-language services to students who are not in need of full-time monitoring of performance.
* Implement documented treatment plans or protocols developed by the supervisor.
* Spanish/English required and fluent at all age levels
* Document student performance and progress towards meeting established goals and reporting the information to the supervisor.
* Assist with documentation, material preparation, and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
* CFs will be considered!
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology. The Illinois state license (from IDFPR) is not required but you must show proof of PEL/ Type 73 license and CCCs. Bilingual in Spanish required with Endorsement.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational-based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21564|