NEW! Issue Number 58: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 58 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Emoji Story Writing Freebie
- End of the Year Reflection Questions
- DIY Memory Coasters Capture the School Year
- Cootie Catchers for End of the Year Fun!
- Colorful Popsicle Fine Motor Craft
- Board Books About Summer
- Therapy Carryover in the Home: Issues and Barriers
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: How to Improve Impulse Control in Children
- Sensory Smart Self-Care
- Free Downloads for End of Year Free Speech Activities and Gifts
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.