NEW! Issue Number 66: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Summertime and End of Year Themed Activities and Treats
- Fine Motor Activity of the Week: Water Play with Eye Droppers
- Oil and Water Droplet Painting – Great for Pincer Grasp!
- Summer Fun with Frozen Ice Paints
- Preschooler Water Play for Communication
- Expanding Language with Outdoor Water Play
- Water Beads for Speech & Language
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Why Free Play Is the Best Summer School
- Career Corner: What is Reflective Journaling?
- SLP Corner: Social Communication Disorder and the SLP
- OT Corner: 5 Evidence Based Factors That Affect Handwriting Speed
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.