NEW! Issue Number 73: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- 15 Fabulous Fall Tree Crafts
- Fall Fun Activity Tree
- Torn Paper Autumn Tree Craft for Kids
- Four Seasons Tree Activity
- Easy Tree Snack For Kids
- Learning About Trees – A Lesson Plan
- Apple Tree Gross Motor Game
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Collect and Sort the Parts of Trees
- Literacy Corner: 15 Terrific Picture Books About Trees
- SLP Corner: Fall/Tree Articulation Fun!
- Pre-School Corner: A Day of Fun Tree Themed Nature Activities for Kids
- OT Corner: Make a Fine Motor Balance Tree
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.