NEW! Issue Number 84: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Book Review: Making Grateful Kids – How to Teach Gratitude to Kids
- Free Printable: Thanksgiving Cootie Catcher
- Book Review: Bear Says Thanks
- Bear Says Thanks Vocabulary and Story Building Kit
- Bear Says Thanks Sensory Bin
- Make a Gratitude Garland
- SLP Corner: 30 Days of Gratitude Freebie
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 13 Meaningful Gratitude Activities for Kids
- OT Corner: Gratitude Activities for OT
- Autism Corner: 7 Ways to Help Children with Autism Participate in Giving Thanks
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.