If you have your own child, or work with K-12th grade students, chances are that you and/or a parent or guardian that you know, is suddenly a homeschooler!
Well, don’t worry, because PediaStaff’s got you all covered!
For over ten years, Special Educators and Pediatric Therapy professionals have made the PediaStaff Pinterest site the “go-to” Pinterest destination for child development activities, resources, and news. With over 40,000 pins, organized into 130 boards, you will find activities, crafts, treats, and links to thousands of ideas, all organized by skill, diagnosis — and even holiday!
Each week, we will feature something new for all to consider as we collaborate to provide students with some consistency during this unusual time. Remember, we are all in this together!
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration. There is a link to sign up below!
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- Educational Companies and Websites Offering Free Subscriptions and Resources During COVID-19
- Spring Themed Activities and Treats
- “How To Zoom” for Parents, Guardians and Caregivers
- Social Distancing Easter Egg Hunt
- 50 Fine Motor Occupational Therapy Activities to Do at Home
Want More? Sign Up HERE to Have These Weekly Resources Sent Directly to your Inbox!