Easy at Home – 100 Acts of Kindness for Kids
Editor’s Note: Thank you to School Psyched on FB for sharing this great list!!
[Source Coffee Cups and Crayons via School Psyched]
Doing acts of kindness is one of the best activities you can do with your kids.It’s a great way to bond as a family, a lot of fun and teaches kids about compassion and service.
Any act of kindness no matter how big or small can make a difference–especially when done intentionally. Here are 100 acts of kindness for kids that you and your family can do together!
- Put change in a vending machine.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Do a chore for someone without them knowing.
- Tell a joke.
- Return someone’s cart at the store.
- Give candy to your bank teller.
- Leave a letter in a library book.