Image Credit: iStockPhoto
This private practice clinic in west Los Angeles represents a multi-disciplinary environment of skilled practitioners with a superb reputation and long-standing clients and referrals.
* Full time position for an Experienced Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
* Hours are 8-5 with flexibility if needed
* 100% Pediatric population predominately birth to ten
* The heterogeneous caseload involves children with challenges ranging from mild to moderate to more complex deficits related to complex medical diagnoses including young children newly diagnosed with autistic spectrum disorder, oncology and rare genetic disorders.
* Full administrative staff including intake coordinators and insurance advocates provide the support to therapists and families
* Far reaching collaborations with pediatric physician specialists and other community resources.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders and a current state license (or be eligible for same). 2 Years Experience in Pediatrics is Required.
Full Benefits offered
Call us Today at 866-733-4278 or Apply Online HERE