Hot, New Job! Autism Specialist – SpEd Teacher Salem, Oregon
Want a location that has something for just about everyone? We are seeking a Full-Time Special Education Autism Specialist for a beautiful district in the Salem, Oregon area for this 2018-19 SY. Explore the scenic wonders, drive one hour to the beach, mountains, or progressive large cities.
* Full-Time Autism Specialist for K-12
* Extensive experience with ASD Required
* 190 Day Calendar; August 24, 2018, thru June 2019
* Likely based out of the Salem office
Qualifications: You will need to have a Special education teaching license, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.