Hot, New Job! Birth-5 Speech-Language Pathologist – Salem, OR
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Do you love working with children ages birth to five? We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with Birth-5 year-olds in their natural environments in the Salem, Oregon area for the upcoming 2020/21 SY.
* Two Full-time Speech-Language Pathologists for Birth-5-year-olds
* Speech-Language Pathologist May start July 6 or August 31 and work through June 2021
* SLP based at our Salem Office: includes home visits and visits to community preschools
* Explore the scenic wonders, drive one hour to the beach, mountains, or progressive large cities.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.