Hot, New Job! Full Time School-Based Social Worker – Chicago, IL
2019-2020 Licensed School Social Worker is needed to work full time for the upcoming school year in the north Chicago area near Belmont Gardens!! If you are looking to work in a great high-performing public charter school creating a new school model along with great staff, this is the job for you.
* You will work with 7th -12th graders from 8:00-4:00 with a 30-minute unpaid lunch, Monday through Friday
* You will begin in mid-August with some training days and work through June 19, 2020
* You will work with a great team to help the students maximize their potential
Qualifications: You will need to have an Illinois Professional Educators License with the school social worker endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.