Hot, New Job! Pediatric PT – Clarksville, TN
This successful private practice is hiring a Physical Therapist to add to their professional staff
* COVID-19 status: Clinic is OPEN and ready to hire someone today!
* The Physical Therapist will have a full-time Position, 40 hours a week (part-time may be available)
* Pediatric outpatient clinic for ages Birth to 16
* Clinic hours are 9-6 Monday – Thursday, 8-3 Friday … no weekends!
* Supportive management, and interdisciplinary team of professionals, OT, PT, SLP
* Benefits include Healthcare Insurance
* Masters or above and a current TN state Physical Therapist license – need to be ready to start work!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.