Hot, New Job! School-Based ASL Interpreter – Portsmouth, VA
Enjoy a waterfront community and a little bit of “old school” for your next assignment! Great opportunity for an American Sign Language Interpreter in the Portsmouth, VA area this coming 2018/19 School Year. This old Virginia seaport city thrives on its rejuvenation, inviting people from all over the world to call it home. Portsmouth’s center holds the largest collection of antique homes between Alexandria, Virginia, and Charleston, South Carolina, plus a bundle of early 20th-century buildings that either has been restored or are in the process of being renovated.
* Year-long contract ASL SLI position for the 2018-2019 School Year
* 37.5 hours per week: 7.5 hours per day; Monday-Friday
* ASL SLI will sign for a cochlear child in1st grade
* Team-oriented, Supportive Staff
Qualifications: You will need to be Fluent in American Sign Language and have a 3.5 or higher on the EIPA or RID certified.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.