Hot, New Job: High School English Special Education Teacher – Chicago, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
If you are a Special Education teacher looking for an exceptional working environment with high school aged students, this school needs you! This is a charter school located just south of Chicago. They are searching for a dedicated Special Education teacher that is LBS1 Certified to work for the remainder of this SY. This school believes in giving their students all of the necessary tools so that they can achieve their educational goals and is looking for the best teachers to help implement these goals!
* Position begins as soon as possible
* You’ll teach 9th grade-English
* Full time for the remainder of the current school year (2018-19)
* This position involves co-taught and self-contained classes
* Experience in Urban teaching setting is preferred
* Must be committed to serving others- the students, the families, the Special Education team members, and the community
* Teacher needs to have great communication skills
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree and appropriate Illinois State Board of Education PEL, LBS1 endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.