Hot, New Job! 2019-2020 School-Based OT – Tacoma, WA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you looking for a fantastic position with a district all of our therapists always love? PediaStaff needs a great Occupational Therapist to work full-time hours with a district in the beautiful Tacoma area! Our therapists who work here almost always extend or become district employees after their contract is over! You will work with elementary through high-school aged students, but we will try to place you according to your preference. If this is a great fit, there’s a good chance we can extend you for the 2020-2021 school year, too.
* Great location, easy commute south of Tacoma
* We have three opportunities – bring friends!
* OT will experience a quick interview process!
* We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location
* High income now, and convert to a District Occupational Therapist employee in a future year
* Flexibility — live in a city like Tacoma, or in a beautiful small town with low cost of living
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). ESA certificate is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.