Hot, New Job! 2019-2020 Special Education Teacher – Buckley, WA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Looking to work in a smaller town that is still close to Tacoma and Seattle? We need a wonderful full-time Special Education Teacher for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year to work in the Buckley area! The Special Education Teacher would be working at a couple of school sites and be joining a great team environment. This is a 1.0 opportunity
– Great location, about 35 minutes from Tacoma and under an hour from Seattle
– Special Education Teacher will work with low incidences disabilities
– Caseload is secondary students and approximately 20 students
– This position is for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, with a possibility to extend next school year as well
– School day is 7.5 hours
Qualifications: Washington state teaching credential in Special Education, experience as a teacher in Special Education highly preferred
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
– Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
– We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
– You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
– Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.